Dermatology Expert Forum
tiny little red itchy bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

tiny little red itchy bumps
For about the past 2 weeks I have noticed very little tiny itchy red almost like bug bite marks popping up on my skin,I have been putting benydrl cream on them and that seems to help,there to tiny to be mosquito bites,and I live in colo so its not chiggers I read the gentlmens note about the scabies,and was wodering if that might be what I have.They don't itch all the time anc not at all in the morning after a shower but as the day goes by they become more itchy.I was wondering if you thought this was possibly scabies and is there something over the counter for this or do I need a perscription Thank You
This sounds lie a heat rash.  It may also be insect bites.  It does not sound like scabies.  I would treat the itch with an over-the-counter product like Benadryl cream or Sarna.  If the spots persist or spread, you should see a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
I was visiting my mother about 4 weeks ago and woke up with a red spot, about the size of an oval 50cent piece, on my neck. It did not itch or spread so I wasn't cocerned with it, and niether was my 4th year Med-student boyfriend. I stopped using a new lotion thinking it was a reaction to that. About 5-6 days ago I broke out with raised spots that look like misquito bites on my chest, neck, and face; and boy do they itch, especially after I shower! Most of them are spots and others really have no shpe at all; some are small, and some are big. I moved to Omaha about 6 months ago, are there little bugs here I should be concered about? I'm seeing a dermatologist tomorrow, hopefully he can take my itch away.
Well I went to the dermatologist and it turns out I have Pityriasis Rosea, a form of Rosacea. It's most common in people 20-29 years, generally appears around the spring and fall time, and will clear itself up usally in 6-14 weeks with little to no reaccurances. There is no known cause or cure, only a few treatments to ease the itching.
i have these four red bumps on my penis but the head sometimes iches and it looks like dry skin. Its been a month and a half since i had any contact with anyone. I was just wondering what can it be. Is it a STD and should i go see a doctor or is there any over the counter drug that i can use to get rid of the bumps and the ichy feeling i have
I have got these little red bumps on the inside of my legs and its like they dry up and dead skin comes off and they are on my arms also. I thought that they might be flea bites but they are too little to be that because i do have a house dog. They have got me worried because i dont know what they are.
umm i dont kno wat it is but like couple of weeks to a month ago i received oral sexx from a girl my brotha made funn of me because  he know the girl so i started gettin parinoid so then ive noticed a line on the shaft of my penis and its not the same line as curcumsized line and it doesnt burn at all wen i pee im just wonderin what you think it is because im scared to tell my mom because she would probably freak out but im just scared you know so can you help me??
A related discussion, katrobx was started.
A related discussion, Little Red Bumps was started.
A related discussion, little small bumps like pemples all over! was started.
A related discussion, Small itchy red bumps was started.
I have these small red bumps all over my body they don't really itch I'm 15 and they where there over night I don't know what they are or how they got there but I would like to know what I have and how to cure them and if I should be concerned and see a doctor about it
I have tiny red bumps on my body they are itchy and started on my chest and upper back and have over a few days spread down my body to my arms and and legs and now my hands. Ive taken benadryl and antibiotics and its not helping at all its really freaking me out and I cant afford to go to the doctor, and possible answers please
A related discussion, little red itchey spots was started.
cvz
I was fully dressed with a jacket on and began to itch on my right arm. Pulled up my jacket and their was a bite as big as dime size and very swollen. 4 days later both my arms are covered with tiny red bumps from my elbows down and very itchy. Any ideas what this could be??