tiny red bumbs on body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

tiny red bumbs on body

i have these tiny red bumbs on my chest and arms they seem to be spreading and getting larger the tiny ones i have are very small mostly on my chestand it sort of looks like alot of them are going to pop up like a rash the top of my chest where it looks like most of them are going to be coming in gets all purpleish when i rub my chest they dont ich it is starting to look like there coming up all up and down my torso and arms the couple of bigger ones that i have are on my chest and back they are relatively small like a pen head are red around and a couple of them have a brownish color on the inside as for past skin problems i have only had acne a couple of moles on my body a couple of warts and freckles please someone help me

From the symptoms,it can be folliculitis and infected hair follicles. Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.