visible blood vessel on my penis
Should I have a visible red vein/blood vessel in the head of my penis under the foreskin that is connecting to my foreskin. I am 14 years old. Is it part of puberty or is it not supposed to be there.
The visible blood vessel on penis is absolutely normal and there is nothing to worry as they are a natural occurrence during puberty.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Are you saying that I should see a doctor or that it is natural and it's fine?

With puberty, a number of changes occur in the genitalia and visible blood vessel is one of them. If it enlarges then spider veins penis should be ruled out. Otherwise there is no need to worry.

Regards.
Thank you for your help :)