wart on eyelid
I was recently diagnosed with glaucoma and have been using eyedrops for 2 months. Suddenly I developed what appeared to an allergic reaction to my eyedrops, and in addition to inflammation of skin around my eyelids, a wart on my lower eyelid that had pre-existed for the last few years seems to have doubled in size - and perhaps is still growing. There is constant itching in the wart. I was also diagnosed with HPV and abnormal cells during a pap smear and coloscopy.

Can this eyelid wart growth be related to the HPV diagnosed during my pap smear?
What can I do about the wart - considering I have glaucoma in both eyes? Is freezing it off an option I can consider?? Are there any creams I can use?

Not only is it very unsightly but also worrisome since everyday there appears to be a new baby wart growing from the mother wart.
Please help