weird bumpy texture around eyes overlaying dark circles
I have chronic dark circles which I am guessing is from heredity, but probably some sun damage too.  I also have spider veins and larger dark blue veins showing.  Today however I am interested in one thing in perticular and that is a dotty or patchy texture under my eyes overlaying dark circles.  I have found a picture someone took which looks very similar to my own which you can examine @ http://yfrog.com/6euezs0j . Is this from sun damage and is there anything at home I can do to treat it?  If not what can be done at a derm office?
One possibility is of milia skin.  Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly.If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

It doesn't seem like milia (though I wont rule it out) because the texture I'm talking about isn't really raised bumps or discolored.  Closely examining the skin it seems more like the collagen and elasticity of the skin has severely diminished.  The bumps look like what level the layer of skin should be at but the surrounded skin is collapsed.  The entire eye area seems very thin and weak as if damaged severely.  I would say for at least 10 years I would neglect my skin while bathing in the sun and at least once every year I would turn into a full body lobster where my skin would be tender and sensitive to the touch.  I'm guessing normal aging is starting to reveal the damages.  If I were to plump other parts of skin on my body it would plump up when it becomes less stretched but for the eye area it just seems the skin is almost dead and collapses/shrivels.  Imagine what happens when you drop a very thin silk cloth to the floor.  I really wish I could find some remedy but the most promising options I can't afford at the moment.  Those being a high % TCA peel and laser treatment for the spider veins.  I recently started using sugar cane and citrus acid mix to peel the top most layer of skin trying to promote growth but all I've found it doing so far is just making the skin much softer.  Another sign at least to me that the skin is below the level it should be is when I don't wash my face for a day (dead skin builds slightly) the eye area evens out a bit and the spider veins diminish.  All this with my dark circles is very frustrating.  While I hate my dark circles I'd rather never be able to do anything about them then this skin/vein problem I'm facing now! :(
I bought a jessners + 20% tca peel off amazon and it should be arriving in a few days.  I would prefer to do it in a derm. office but since I can't afford that right now this treatment I will do at home.  I have read a wealth of information online about TCA peels and pre/post prep.  I was wondering if you can give me any tips on a good way to apply the peel to my face and eyes.  Obviously my eyes are my main concern and I read the area is very sensitive so extra care must be taken so I wanted to know of any suggestions you would have to apply this as safely as possible at home (I know the best solution is to go to the derm. office and have them do it but I can't now).