white bump on finger when i picked at it clear fluid came out? please h...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white bump on finger when i picked at it clear fluid came out? please help!

ok so i was getting some frosting off my finger and i noticed my skin looked like it was peeling over this one spot and it was raised but it didn't hurt and i didn't even know it was there until i saw it, it didn't hurt tingle or anything but when i looked closer it was big and there was stuff in it so i picked at it because i have anxiety and i didn't like it being there so i picked at it, there's not like a little hole where i scratched it open and clear fluid was coming out of it, well not it's irrated and itching but it's still looks like stuff is in it and it still looks white but i have no idea what it could be, it's not herpes i didn't even know it was there until i saw it, i don't think it's a wart cause i'm pretty sure those don't have clear fluid coming out of it, but my sister in law when i told her about it thought that it might be a gland blocked in my finger or something like that? has this ever happened to anyone else or does anyone else know what it might be? i'll try and put a picture up later if anyone needs to see what i'm talkin about please help
ohh and i put a band aid on it just in case it's contagious do u think i could take that off i hate bandaids
From the symptoms it looks like a cyst. Please avoid messing with it. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

thank you so much for your response it is still a little sore but it seems to have gone down after i popped it, i asked my sister in law about it last night when i saw her and when she saw it she said that it was just a blister so i think she might be right plus she was a doctor but i did have another question to ask you about i keep getting these little red bumps on my skin and places where the skin will just peal and blood will come out and also these big bumps on my thighs that hurt i can't figure out what's goin on with my skin i was just wondering if you have any idea what could be happening and if you think i should see someone about it because as i stated i have anxiety about health and that therefore makes me a hypochondriac so i pretty much just don't trust my own decision on health stuff anymore
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it sounds like folliculitis or boils. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.