Changing pumps
I'm new to this forum but not new to diabetes, I've had type I for 29 years, I'm 41.I've been a pump user for 10 years and am due for a new pump. I  have had the minimed 507 and minimed 508. I'm looking for suggestions when I order a new pump next month. Anyone use a different pump besides minimed that they really like? I'm leaning towards the Paradigm combined with the guardian continuous blood glucose monitor.
Thanks!
I am not physician, but t the mom of a type one diabetic.  I can tell you that my daughter has the paradigm 712 and we like it.  

There are several websites to get information about pumps.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/pumps/
This is a good website that compares all types of pumps that are on the market now.

I have friends on all types from Animas, Cozmo, to Minimed; you need to see which is best for you. Each type of pump has there own specific features that some might feel are better for them than others.  Do your research.
Remember to ask how close your trainer is if he/ she are needed and how long will it take for a replacement if one is needed.  That is an important thing if heaven forbid you have a problem with your pump.

Good Luck in your search
Thanks for your help!
I have used the Deltec (may be Smiths Medical now) Cozmo pump for 3 years.  I really like the features it has.  Before that I was on the Minimed 507c.  Of course, I really like this one better, but that may be because it's newer and the technology of it is newer.  Good luck finding the right one for you!!