Diet Pop and Type 1 Diabetes
I drink alot of diet pop and I heard for someone that if i dont stop drinking so much, my body is going to become immune to my insulin. Is this true?  
No, that is not true. Drinking a lot of diet pop might have other issues-- that's a lot of artificial sweetener and food coloring to be ingesting-- but none are proven. Obviously you're best off limiting yourself to one a day and sticking with water the rest of the time. But drinking more sugar-free soda than that shouldn't be a problem, certainly not for your diabetes.
That isnt not true.  I have been diabetic for 5 1/2 years and i drink alot of diet pop and i have never heard that.

I have to say alot of people think they know about diabetes. but if you have any questions just talk to you doctor or educator they know the best.
Just wanted to add a little comment regarding drinking diet soda, or any drinks or food with artificial sweetners. I have read that it can actually act as a depressant, if digested too much.  I wish I could be more precise with the info, I just can't remember all the info. So just as an F.Y.I.....