Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Im I getting diabetes?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Im I getting diabetes?

my family has a history of high blood pressure and diabetes on both my mom and dad side of the family and my body has been behaving really weird lately. My hands have stated to shake, i feel the need to go to the restroom at random hours, sometimes nothing come out. I can never sleep more then four hours at time without waking up. Im also having vaginal discomfort, im constantly  spiting out my saliva because the mixture of what ever flavor is in my mouth and my saliva really makes me sick.  Like i have a thick mucus filled, flavored saliva. I feel like im going crazy for feeling the way i do, is it just me or can this be explained?  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include anxiety/ stress, autonomic issues, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, medication/ drug side effect, infections etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
You never mentioned anything about thirst?!
It sounds complex your situation, definitely needs to be checked by your doctor. Other option is to buy a glucose meter at your pharmacy and test yourself.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now