Aa
A
A
Close
Low blood sugar?
I am a 23 year old female who has been experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar for years. I wake up very hungry, even if I eat before bed. If I skip a meal or am late on eating (my meals are by 8am, noon, and 7pm), I feel very nauseous and light-headed. This sensation goes away almost immediately when I eat, even if it's a bite-size candy bar. I have frequent nightmares, often where I am physically/vocally animated. I wake up more than 2 times a night to use the restroom. When I exercise, I have to eat immediately after or I will feel faint. I find myself eating too often to calm these sensations.  I don't want to eat this much... I've gained 50 pounds in 6 years. I am wondering, are these things normal or should I get checked for diabetes?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1497278 tn?1289711673
You should get checked for Diabetes for sure..You could also have hypoglycemia which is low blood sugar and need to eat more protein throughout the day to keep sugars normal. BUT if you gained 50 pds I would get checked for Diabetes because if left untreated terrible things could happen
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet