Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Sensitive feet

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Sensitive feet

All bloodwork and exam by neurologist says I dont have diabetes yet my feet have been very sensitive the last three months. Feels like feet have been chafed. Worse in the AM getting out of bed.Lower legs weak and mild pain.Same style shoes for years. Any suggestions?
Avatar n tn
I am not a doctor so I really can't help you explain the cause of your sensitive feet.  Ruling out diabetes was a good decision since neuropathy can be one of the side effects of diabetes.  However, diabetes is not the only cause of neuropathy, if that is what you have.  It may be time for a more thorough physical to help you determine what might be causing these new symptoms and how you might get some relief. Good luck to you.
ES
Avatar n tn
i have a seven year old boy who has a problem wearing socks.they drive him to the point of a rash on his face he gets so upset.this is stopping him from doing things that kids enjoy yo do.he is diagnosed with pdd and ocd.he takes three different meds for the problem.can you give me some suggestions on how to help this child??
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Nighthawk61 commented on Nighthawk61's status
Aug 10
Nighthawk61 commented on Guest1992's status
Aug 08