Swelling and red spots in both legs and feet
Hi, I am having a specific issue in my leg. My feet from around ankle to toes started swelling about 8-9 weeks back and quite painful in the area just before toes. Then some 5-6 weeks back some red spots started appearing around my ankle till calf and this are slightly hard and painful spots (around 15-20 in each leg). I have consulted a doc but he is not able to diagnose anything. In last two - three weeks the pain has increased with swelling actually worsening by the evening though slightly better in the morning. New red spots are also appearing and now in the calf region as well. Am a bit worried what is this and what is the cure...
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, vasculitis, systemic causes related to the kidneys/ liver, cardiovascular system etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks.

I am getting evaluation done and am having my biopsy report tomorrow but till now the doctor have not been able to diagnose it and so am worried. Will update on biopsy though.

Also new red spots keep on appearing  while the older ones are blackening and drying. The swelling is also better in the morning but again increases in the evening..