diabetes and tourette's
My son was diagnosed with Tourette's 4 years ago, 3 months ago he was diagnosed with Type 1.  Does anyone know someone or any Drs who have experience in dealing with people who have both,and the affects they might have on each other?  His world has been turned upside down!!!
Hi momlcc.  My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes Jan 2008.  About 3 weeks ago was put on medicine for tourettes.  Things where just so bad at this time that medicine is the best thing for him now.  I hope someday he will be able to not ever take medicine.  I'm learning more and more about tourettes.  The vocal tics are getting worse:( I live in a small town so no one here knows anything or no support.  I have to go in the other room just so my son don't see me break down and cry.  All I want is to take the pain away from him.  I would love to chat more and talk about our sons.  God bless you and your family.  hope to hear from you.:)