Diabetes - Type 1 Community
meth addiction and diabetes

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

meth addiction and diabetes

I am a 20 year old type 1 diabetic with an IV meth addiction that has taken the better part of 7 years. My diabetes care is poor at best but I don't check my bloodsugar enough to know for sure. Any information due to the complications it can cause as far as the 2 together are concerned. and any help resources I could tap into for help would be extremely appreciated as I am at the end of my rope.
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet