type 1
so i'm almost 13 and for about 2-3 mounths I have been tired but sometimes not as often and few days ago I weighed about 127 and don't call me fat lol 80% of my body weight is muscle anyway today I weighed I think it was about 22.5 and I don't really don't do exercise also I feel tingling in my fingers and my arms sometimes fall asleep just not at the same time I also get headaches/migranes but I take medication for it also after I eat I feel like vomiting . I sometimes also have a burning sensation in my chest.oh ya I already got a ct scan on my head and I don't have a mass or anything .so what do you think im not sure.
Hi!
It's normal to have fatigue in the 1st trimester. The burning sensation might be heartburn and the nausea is common in pregnancy *morniing sickness * .
you are still in your honey moon phase so you will feel a little weird sometimes but that's normal I am so happy to help I am knowledgeable on this subject I have been diabetic for 4 years so if you ever need help just ask