Blood Sugar Reading
New to all of this.  Possibly have gestational diabetes, but I'm monitoring a few days before taking the 3 hour test.  I ate about 45 - 50 minutes ago: salad, grilled fajita chicken, small amounts of cheese and sour cream, 3 oz guacamole, 2 chicken flautas.  Took my blood sugar and it was 67.  What does this mean?
Without proper testing results one assumption is you experienced reactive hypoglycemia. Reactive hypoglycemia [or alimentary hypoglycemia] is low glucose [blood sugar] that occurs after a meal — usually one to three hours after eating.

Try the following:
• Eat several small meals and snacks throughout the day, no more than three hours apart.
• Eat a well-balanced diet including lean and nonmeat sources of protein and high-fiber foods including whole grains, fruit and vegetables.
• Avoid or limit sugary foods, especially on an empty stomach.

Of course, further evaluation by a doctor is warranted. Good luck
I know what hypoglycemia is.  I failed my glucose tolerance test with a 217 - they want it under 140.  So I am surprised to see that my sugars were this low.  I am also on 1000 mg of metformin ER. Can you have diabetes and have lows like this right after eating?  I tested again 45 minutes later and it was 58 and an hour later and it was 69.  I don't feel any different.

During pregnancy normal blood sugar can be a bit lower and I was given a normal range of 60 - 100 (approx).

The meal you ate sounds to be low carb and would be digested quite slowly.

If you feel perfectly fine your sugar levels in the 60s may not be a problem (though definitely keep an eye on it).

Howver you may have seen something very different (and high) had you eaten a high carb meal (pancakes, pasta, or rice).  Best to manage it with regular lower carb meals (which always contain some protein and fat to help balance the carbs).

Good luck for your 3-hour test.

How far pregnant are you?  As the pregnancy progresses insulin resistance increases, particularly in the 3rd trimester.
I am 29 weeks.  I ate a high carb meal last night (pasta, sauce, carrots, bread) and took my sugar reading 1.5 hours after and it was 92.  I took my fasting test this morning and it was 69.  I think I'm going to forego the 3 hour (after speaking with my doctor of course) and just watch my food intake.  That's a good fasting number and a good number after those carbs, right?