Diabetes - Type 2 Community
Legs Giving Out

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

Legs Giving Out

I am not sure if this is a symptom of diabetes, but diabetes runs heavily in my family, and I am getting worried. I am obese, on depression and anxiety medications, have PCOS, and am largely in the running for diabetes. For some reason, my legs give out sometimes, when going up and down stairs or just walking regularly, and I have no idea why. It is really starting to worry me. Does anyone know why my legs are randomly giving out, with NO warnings, and if it might be a possible sign of diabetes?
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Track your weight