What can cause this? (Diabetes? Low Potassium?)
I am kind of confused right now about what can be causing me to urinate frequently, I urinated about 10 times in the past two to three hours. The urine coming out is really clear, like water, so I am concerned if I am losing the nutrients I need for my body to function normally. I have an inconsistent diet, some days healthy, and others really unhealthy. I probably had about 3000mg of sodium today, yet I did drink a lot of water, maybe more than I was suppose to. I am really tired right now, since I need to wake for school, and just need some suggestions and comments about what could be causing this. I've checked Diabetes symptoms and had about 4 of the symptoms. My only other concern is irregular heart rhythm, my pulse now is about 60 or below, last I checked was around 60. My normal resting pulse is 72 and my B/P is 142/64, last I've had it checked. I did eat a lot of carbs today, like pasta and bread and wonder if that may be a factor. I am trying not to over worry, but it's better to gather up some info now to prevent something, other than to wait until something does happen. So thanks if anybody has any suggestions.

P.S. if you need me to be more specific on anything, like symptoms etc. please ask. Thanks.
Potassium regulates your heart rate. Low blood potassium will increase your heart rate, high blood potassium will slow your heart rate. Sodium increases you blood pressure and retains water. Your sodium intake seems excessive and this would retain water, not eliminate it.

Polyuria, polydipsia, polyphagia and weight loss are all common signs of DM.

Though you mention school, you don’t specify your age. And with the amount of urination, excluding infections, sounds like diabetes type I. Seek immediate medical attention.