Diabetes - Type 2 Community
diabetes or something else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to type 2 diabetes, celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, diabetes nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, gestational diabetes, and insulin pump therapy.

diabetes or something else?

After eating certain foods(too sweet or too salty), i start feeling bad. like dizzy, naucious and i shake alot. is it possiple for diabetes?

Diabetes runs in my family...
  Sounds alot like some of the symtoms (symptoms) I first had, but it is very easy to find out, just have Dr. do a blood test, and if it is please take care of yourself, diabetes is very hard on the body if left uncontrolled.  Also I found that toward the beginning of the end, I would have small throw ups, the Dr. said that was my bodies way of trying to get rid of excess, also even if you do not have diabetes try to eat 3 veggies daily and 2 pieces of fruit, if you can make sure they are all different colors, this will make you feel alot better and possibly prevent or even eliminate diabetes, I do not have the link but you can google it
It is not some special diet or anything like that ( does not cost anything) but they do have several websites that will tell you the benefit of each color ... Good luck, I hope it is not what you think but if it is this website has alot of very experienced people that will be glad to help you on that journey..
Hello, These were some of my symptoms as well, Go Search: American Diabetes Association...Lot's of information there..Hope you feel better.
To find out if you are diabetic or not, to me, the most inexpensive and quickest way is purchasing a A1C self-test kit called A1C NOW made by Bayer available at WalMart or Walgreeen for about $29.90. This kit is very accurate and simply follow the instruction voila in 5 minutes, the result is in front of you. Good luck