Blood sugar?
Every time I eat I become so shaky and weak that the feeling is that I could start fitting (I'm sure I wouldn't, but that's how I feel). I just feel so extremely strange. I had a vegetable pastry thing and baked beans for lunch, and I've been like this for hours. It's making me not want to eat as anything triggers it. It is really a very horrible feeling.

I have been on 150mg of Pregabalin for nerve pain and 60mg of Ranitidine since December 2011.

Any ideas what could be happening?
For anyone that finds this in their searches, it turns out that I actually have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). Autonomic testing showed a drop in blood pressure after eating which cause these symptoms!
So sorry for the late reply, this forum can be pretty slow, so sometimes threads get missed.

I'm so glad you figured out what was going on!  And, thanks so much for updating your thread, that's helpful for people who may come accross it at a later date.

Happy Holidays!