Can cold and throat infection affect blood sugar level?
My husband is 31 years old. His fasting blood sugar was 130mg and 2 hrs after lunch it was 166mg, but on that day he was not physically fit as he had suffered from cold and throat infection(hadn't taken any medicine)
Did that illness caused high sugar level? I just want to ask whether it is sign of Diabetes? Is he normal?
I'm assuming he's not a diabetic?  If he isn't, why is he testing his sugar at home? Did his doctor instruct him to do so for a reason?

Ilnesses can affect glucose levels, yes.  The fasting level is a bit concerning if he isn't a diabetic.  The illness may have affected it, but it's still worth keeping an eye on, if he hasn't been identified as a diabetic at this point.
Yes he is not diabetic. As a routine health checkup he given samples in lab and not performed any tests at home. I was curious if he is normal or diabetic.
Ok, gotcha.  Thanks for the further info.  He'll need to contact his doctor for a more extensive work up.  The illness may have played a role, hard to say.
.
Let us know!