unstable glucose level
hi, I am a diabetes for almost 10 years and recently I find that my glucose level is highly unstable although I am taking the same meals without much changes, is there a possibility that I have become used to the insulin so it does not have any effect on me anymore?
please help, thanks.
It would be SOOO nice if diabetes was more of an "exact science"!   Food is just one of many things that affect blood sugar levels.  Physical activity (or lack of activity), stress, hormone levels, protein/fat content of previous meals, other medications, and changes your pancreas's ability to secrete insulin are just a few of the variables that influence blood sugar.

If your blood sugars are not consistently within your target range, best to talk with your doctor or a certified diabetes educator.  You may need changes to your medication program or strategies for dealing with the various challenges that life throws your way.