females getting "full release" at massage parlor
if my wife goes to a "female release" masage parlor every once in a while, is this wrong? i don't mind, but some people claim that she is cheating on me...hmmm....
Ummmm, yeah she's cheating - and that's from a guy's perspective!!  Think about it dude - how does a FEMALE get a full release?  Does a guy massage the clit?  I'm just saying . . . think of how a guy could get a full release . . . ummm, yeah.  It's the herky-jerky with some hands-on experience!  However, on the flip side, if you don't have a problem with it, then I guess it doesn't matter.  But, even deeper, if you didn't have a problem, you wouldn't be posting this question asking others for their opinion.  You already have a problem with it.  So, just tell your wife that you're uncomfortable with it and why don't YOU give her a massage with full release??  :-)
Where do you live that there are "female release massage parlors"?  Isn't prostitution illegal in most places?

Yeah, if this is YOUR wife that you are speaking of and you've got no problem with it, then I guess it isn't cheating, is it?  

Why do all of your friends know?  Hm.  
lonnie, you've been posting about this a lot, and from the group of posts, it doesn't sound like you have a wife who goes to a 'female release massage parlor.'  

You said in another post that you were trying to posit something with the roles released, to prove a double standard and that it should not be any big deal in a marriage if a guy goes to a massage parlor and gets a hand job at the end of a massage.  I don't think this is necessarily true.  There are guys who post on this site who are upset if their wife masturbates, so it's hard to believe that lots of guys out there would be relaxed if their wife went and got a hand job at a massage parlor.

If what's happening is that your wife is mad at you because you had a massage with what you called a 'happy ending,' I'm sorry, but you're not going to win the argument if you tell her you wouldn't care if she did the same.  You might, in fact, care, if it really did happen.  There is a lot of difference between the intellectual idea of something and the emotional impact of it.
Remember our former President saying, "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman".......Hmmmmmmm. Guess it is what you consider "sexual relalations".....
I totally agree with AnnieBrooke!!