Blood in Semen
I have a 5 year old Shiloh Shepherd intact male.  In the last 6 months he has demonstrated unusual behaviour as he seems to walk about and "air hump" for lack of a better term.
He will ejaculate.
The last 2 times this happened he ejaculated bright red blood...This just happened today.  
We are going to the vet tomorrow, but in the meantime I am just wanting to get some insight on this to see if this is something common in intact males at this age, or if it may be a symtom of something more serious.
He seems happy and normal and healthy in every other way.
Marina
Sounds like a prostate infection.  Let his vet know, as you are obviously going to do.  Antibiotics should help.  He might need to be neutered, though.
Oh the poor dog!  He's got to really be hurting.  Please post back and let us know what the vet has to say.  I hope it's an infection that can be easily treated.  :-)
i am concern i have a year old half chuahua half terrer who was ejaculated and had blood in his semen what do i do please help
Hi Zina,
It's best you take him to the vet to be thoroughly checked out. It could be a prostate infection, or some other inflammation/infection going on which needs treatment right away