Dog eating very little and is lethargic
I have a 9 month old catahoula who has been sick for about two weeks.  For about a week and a half she was not eating her food and was really lethargic.  Last Tuesday I switched her food and started feeding her wet food and chicken.  She ate all the wet food and chicken and seemed to enjoy her new food.  She also seemed to be back to normal.  Unfortunately, she seems to have regressed.  She didn't eat any of her dry food and she's back to only eating a portion of what she should be eating (I'm still feeding her wet food and chicken, but not a ton of either since I want her to eat dry food as well).  About a week ago I took her to the vet and they ran blood tests and x rayed her entire digestive system and they didn't find anything wrong. They gave her antiobiotics and she was on amoxicilian for a week (she's off of it now).   Is it possible that she's just super picky and will be tired of dry food after only four days?  She's not vomiting, nor does she have diarreah.  She just doesn't have any energy and I'm really worried.  Please help me.
My dog is currently doing the same thing, ony eating a little and late in the day.  We've tried three of the most expensive foods, and shes not thrilled with any.after a few days.  She acts perfectly normal, so for the time being I'm going to chalk it up to the hot weather affecting her appetite.
get her adrenals checked on lab work
Glad you took the dog to the Vet.  I assume they ran tests for Heartworm and did they do a fecal for parasites?  
She may be allergic to chicken.  Yes, dogs can have allergies to food.  You might to and pick up a small bag of the Pro Plan Salmon for Sensitive stomachs.  Try mixing that for 2 or 3 days, half and half, with the food you feed now and see if that may improve the appetite.  
Could be a number of things but I take it there is no vomiting or diarrhea?
Hope she feels better soon.
My daughter has, what we think is a Catahoula mix and we just love her!!!!!  She has stomach upsets on occasion and my daughter has switched to the Salmon food and the dog loves it and has been eating well with no vomiting.  
good luck
check for feaver, it might be menengitus
bring the dog to the vet, in the mentime, some water with milk might be good