Head tremors
I have an American Bulldog "Angel" and she just recently started having head tremors. Her head shakes uncontrollably, kinda like she is saying no, back and forth, really fast. She doesn't seem to be bothered by this. I think it bothers me more watching her. Is this something that I should be worried about? I have looked into this and it seems like alot of people have dogs that do this. Has anyone ever found out why this happens? Is there anything that can be done to help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Hi tmdmc69    

I don't know anything about tremors, so I looked it up-seems that Bulldogs are noted for this-Primarily in English Bulldogs-Some other breeds get this too, some medications may help, also the data provided that ear infections can cause this too.    I just put in head tremors for dogs, and all this great info came up.  Blood chemistry work up was recommended.  Said a lot of CAT scans and MRIs did not always show problems, but was recommended.  I hope you find out what is going on  with your baby soon.  Let us know soon.   Aggieone
Thanks for your response, she does have terrible ear infections in both ears that we have been medicating her for. She didn't start the head tremors until she got the infections. I'll look further into it and let you know the outcome. Thanks again
Have you discussed this issue thoroughly with your vet?  It is not up to you to determine diagnosis and treatment - that's what you pay your vet for.  If you aren't communicating well and getting understandable answers from your vet, then you'll have to try another one.  This problem isn't something you should let go without treatment; nor should you need to diagnose it yourself.  I sure hope it's something related to the ear infections and easily treated with antibiotics.  :-)