Min Pins Skin disorders
My blue min pin seems like she's losing her fur and she feels wet to touch and also has an odor to her body/ skin.  The vet disregards my concerns however, I have 2 other min pins who do not have this problem.  does anyone know if this is common? or has a min pin with the similar problem? Is this a skin disorder?

It could be a stress reaction.  Any changes to her environment or diet lately?
You need to go to another vet, and get a second opinion. This does not sound normal.
The areas that she is losing her hair do they look irritated.It could be hot spots,Or yeast could be causing the moist skin with the smell.There is also Blue Doberman syndrome which is a form of Alopecia.The hair becomes dry and brittle and then they start losing areas of hair.The skin can be rough feeling and sometimes they get little sores and blackeheads.How old is your baby? And where is she losing hair from.
My min pin dry skin on his back they are like little white bumps that look like dry skin I picked one and it started to bleed.  Its only in a very small area wondering what it could be.