Oranges
I was wondering is it ok to feed dog oranges?, my chocolate lab loves fruits and vegetables, I know onions, grapes, raisins and garlic are toxic to dogs, but are oranges or any other fruit not good to give dogs. does anyone know?
My dogs eat fruits too and I have seen no problems with it. And they do put vegetables in  
many different types of dog foods so they are ok for dogs.My mutt dog eats bananas so I
guess it is ok considering she is 8 years old now and has been eating them since she was 2.
No problem!  Well, at least as long as fruit isn't the main staple in your dog's diet.  Isn't it funny that some dogs won't even look at a piece of fruit as a food source, and others go nuts over it.  A couple of our dogs are just flat-out Trash Can Curs.  They'll eat anything they can wrap their lips around.  
Thank you, I give Abbey fruits and vegetables as treats instead of milk bones or between meals.