Should I be worried about snoring?
My 6 month old yellow lab snores really loud at times. Its not constant but she usually makes some kind of snore noise. Anything to worry about?
I dont think that you have to worry
Many dogs do snore. Some hardly at all, some more than others. As far as I know, in the absence of any breathing problems or airway obstruction (which would probably show up during the day as well, and with other additional symptoms)- this isn't dangerous. If you are worried, consult the vet who may examine her to see if there is any excess tissue causing slight obstruction in the air passages or throat.
There is another thing to consider though. Is she overweight?
If you think she is, then do something about her weight issue, and she may stop snoring so much.

Oh....and buy some good earplugs in the meantime!
HAHA It was fairly bad one night. I was trying to sleep and I could hear her snore and she was downstairs and we are upstairs. I couldnt believe it! She doesnt have problems breathing when shes not sleeping so I think shes ok.