Dogs Community
my labrador dog has yellowish/red eyes and wont eat, :((((

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

can anyone help me how to treat her? i cant afford to have her admitted like what was advice to me today..i wanna treat her myself with some traditional treatments ive been researching and im assuming shes having hepatitis or a liver disease.. it breaks my heart seeing her sick and dying ;((((( i need helllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp asap ots been 2 days will be 3 toomorrow ..she gunna die?:(
This breaks my heart to hear. I am so sorry, have you tried calling a vet for advice? I am not sure what you can do if she is suffering from the things you say she is. What I do know is there are cheap vet clinics here. Maybe you should try to find one. Also, try giving her pedolite, Gatorade and these drinks to at least keep fluids in her. I wish I could give you better advice. Sorry Ivan not much help, but I will be praying for you and her.
hey thank you so much, yes we called a vet and stuff but they wont tell us what med, they want us to take her to the hosp. im from the Philippines and sadly mostly here just wants money and dont wanna atleast give advice..but unfortunately she died last oct. 14 i cried so hard :( but thank you i appreciate your comment..we still have one dog left and hopefully he will stay healthy.:)
I am so sorry to hear that I don't know what I would do if I lost my lil girl (mya) she is the close I have to a child. I am sorry yeah most clinics are cruel. But as I said there is at least one vet here who is old school, and cares more about the pet then the money. I wish I could have been more help. Treasure the one you have left and know you did all you could.