why why why
why do we get so attached to an animal just to lose them its devastating and i feel so lost without my beagle and i know there is so many people go thru the same thing i am! my sadie was 11 and so loving and i feel so quilty that i wasnt here when she died does that feeling ever go away? depression the lonelyness all the feelings? i have another dog who is taking this hard and im trying to comfort him to we are comforting each other i think sorry for the outburst i just had to vent
Don't be sorry losing a pet can be just as harsh as losing a family member. My grandparents went into a deep depression when they lost their lost dog...or their baby boy as he they call him. It is so good you have your other dog to comfort you.

You know if I lost my lil girl, I don't know how I would react. Just be grateful for the time you had with your beloved pet. Also be grateful you could be a great home for her. The pain will fade but your pet will always be family. I will be praying for you and your dog.

May God bless you,
Kimberly
ty kimberly i miss the little things i had with her she was my pride and joy and i loved her wholly our other dog is giving me great comfort and im grateful for that
I know what you mean about pride and joy. I was told a while back to hold off on children of my own due to health issues. So my dog Mya is like a child to me. My husband has two but its not the same. I love them as my own but can't raise them as so.

So, Mya has become my baby girl, and I would give my life for her. All I can say is stay strong, it will get easier. I truly know losing a pet is just like losing a big part of your family. Praying for you!

Kimberly
I understand. I just lost my dog last Thursday. I had him since I was 4. He died at the age of 15. It's painful to see someone who was there with you for so long. You feel lonely that no one understands you. Your friends will laugh and go on with their lives while your in your room crying and unable to move on. I'm still feeling this way. Honestly I don't know if this feeling will ever pass. It feels like a part of me has died. I wished he died on a warmer day and peacefully.