Plugged, Itching Ear! Help!?
My right ear has been troubling me on and off for about 10 yrs. It plugs up,pulsates,itches like mad(feels as I have LIVE BUGS crawling around deep inside); it is absolutely maddening.  Recently, I had two bouts of Vertigo, the first was so bad that I went by ambulance to the ER.  Both times were involving my Right Ear.

What on earth can be done about this?

I have been holding my nose and blowing gently,it brings short term relief.  But,I fear that I will stir up another case of Vertigo,that is not exceptable.

Susie788
The "plugged" feeling and pulsations could very well be related to eustacian tube dysfunction.  However, an ent doctor should make sure you do not have anything more serious happening by completing a thorough physical examination.  Your dizziness can be from any number of things from inner ear infections to positional vertigo to excess fluid in the inner ear to excess pressure to leakage of inner ear fluid.  Seeing a physician to review your history and correlate exam findings is needed to arrive at a diagnosis.  Best wishes.