Am I doing to myself??
27, no insurance. Family history: Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, depression. Personal history: depression (untreated), anemia & cervical cancer.

My normal wt.:102 been loosing wt. 2 months currently weigh 89 lbs, have no appetite, sense of taste gone, & food seems to turn to mush & will gag me unless I spit it out.  Was told I have celiacs but NOT tested, un-able to follow gluten-free diet. Often become nauseas/have stomach cramps after I eat. Feel full when I start to eat & often go 1-3 days w/out getting hungry or eating at all. For a year or more I've had diarrhea & constipation, sometimes w/ rectal pain / bleeding & fatty/oily/greasy stools or black & tarry. Was treated for non-related sinus infection with augmentin, rectal itching was so bad I couldn’t complete the meds. Had painful BM’s for app. 1 month after taking meds.  Things haven’t been normal since.   For the last 3 wks I've been vomiting often (usually nights), My muscles (esp. neck & back) are hurt, I have TERRIBLE night sweats & insomnia and 3 days ago I started passing purely mucus stool, smelly, white/yellow, jelly-like, slight rectal bleeding, no BM since this began. Stomach rolls and growls very loudly while passing mucus.  Is this medical or mental if don't wish to be skinny? I look GROSS!
I really think you need to get into the doctor. It sounds medical. Fatty oily stools are a big sign of malabsorption  which means your body is not getting what it needs. The untreated depression is a worry as well. You are young and sounds like you really just want help to feel better. Please I urge you to go into your doctor and seek a second opinion if necessary.
I saw a gastro Dr. last Tuesday, he ordered blood work & a celiacs panel....negative for cel. and blood work was all normal ??? (I now weigh 87 lbs. and  wasn't even anemic, how is that possible?) No answers in sight....Went to a fam. dr. Friday for fever, chills, and abdominal pain, was told I have bronchitis, given antibiotics & phenagrin..Was told to see a specialist about weight loss, and pain! Went to the E.R. for severe stomach and back pain Sunday, was told I have too many problems for an E.R. doctor to figure out!  He assumed I am anorexic (which I am NOT, this may be an eating disorder, but not that one!  I don't see fat, I don't want to loose weight) Was discharged with pain meds, sleeping pills and diagnosis of: UNDIAGNOSED!! Follow-up with gastro on Wednesday of this week...no end in sight!