I need to stop binge eating...HELP
im a 13 year old girl and i cannot stop binge eating!!! i used to have anorexia and am now recovered! :) but now ive been binge eating everyday for a couple months and im afraid i will become obese! im 5'1 and 98 lbs so im not overweight, YET. how do i stop binge eating for good and become a normal teen age girl that has no problems with eating? will i ever be the same again?

please, i need tips/tricks to over come this disorder!
Hi Brandy
I'm glad you posted here. Unfortunately binge eating and anorexia are like different sides of the same coin. You have an eating disorder. The good news is you CAN become a "normal teenage girl" and get recovery from your eating disorder. The problem though is it's not something that can be achieved easily with "tips" or "tricks". Eating disorders are complicated and have many causes. It's not just a case of having a bad habit like say, biting your nails, that you need to stop. You need help for your eating disorder. Tell your parents (I know that's hard, but they probably already suspect) and have them take you to your doctor. Ask for a referral to a therapist who works with eating disorders. The therapist will help you work on the issues that are causing this eating disorder. It's a bit of work and not as fast as you want, but the great thing is you are asking for help at age 13. I was MUCH older before I got help and suffered from my eating disorder for most of my life (I now have 15 years recovery). You can get the help you need then go on to live your life free of this disorder!
Take a deep breath you might want to consult a specialist about your problem and the sooner you do it the better.
I have an eating disorder too. I'm bingeing non stop. I have just been referred to a eating disorder clinic. I don't know how long I have to wait. Make sure you get help fast.