Eating Disorders Expert Forum
My body eating itself what do i do ?

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

My body eating itself what do i do ?
Ive not been eating for a long time and now slowly eating but end up compensating for it all right away afterwards or later ,my body is starting to eat itself with lack of food i give it and cals lack of to ,

Ive been dancing since age 8,and thinking of going back to dancing and one one to loose weight other to have fun , but mostly to loose weight ,Im hoping to be 80-90 lbs, Im now 5"3" in height and underweight borderline underweight my doc says .

My doc wants me to eat 3 times a day and 2 snacks but thats to much for me HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPP
Freaking outtttttttt   and i have a food/calorie phobia to .
Thank you for sharing your struggle with me. The restriction of food intake coupled with food / calorie phobia are definitely reasons for concern.  You present a number of issues that would cause me to encourage you to seek out an eating disorder specialist in your area and have an evaluation. In addition, to learn more about eating disorders and to take an eating disorder survey, you could visit the bella vita website. Wishing you the best, Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
U need to wrk hard on this, its fine to eat, 3 tmes a day, but again its all on u, I would suggest u eat proper diet but do some wrkout daily with that, if nt   tht atleast go fr walk fr an hr atleast, hope it help;)