Eating Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Stacey_80Jun 20
By AutumnEquinox
I'm 21 years old, 5'5" and 133lbs. Up until about the last year I never really cared about how much I weighed, though...
By xxHellRosexx
I'm 17, somewhere around 115 pounds maybe (my scale at home is broken and that's just what I weighed when I went to t...
By risscake
Im 22, 100 pounds 5 feet 5 inches. I'm not scary skinny in fact I wanted to go to treatment because I should be on de...
By Tofu12
I am 22 years old and I want to get off laxatives. Genetically, i suffer from lazy bowel syndrome and even when I inc...
By curious_for_answers
Long story short- 2.5 years ago (when I was 19) I started restricting my food intake and after about a year this had ...
By daisimimi
My husband eats some food at dinner (which he chooses himself) but he ALWAYS hides a portion of it in a paper towel o...
By anno1234
Hi everyone, My question is regarding the effects off malnutrition, during male puberty on the development of the ...
By eslam_elbyaly
hi , i have these symptoms 1- dysphagia , i feel that i want someone to push down what i eat . 2- difficulty swallo...
By shy1125
Okay i need help i dont know whats wrong because i eat im hungry but then i get full really fast and then im still no...
By Janelisse_Morales
Hi, my name is Janelisse. I have recovered from my eating disorder last March of 2013, and ever since I started eatin...
By IcedPhoenix
She's at an early stage. I want to help but fear that if I go too strong on her,she'll stop getting better. Wha...
By Nickola18
Hello, I am concerned about leaving my son early through death as he has no other family. I have suffered with my wei...
By bennie48
my doctor gave me adipex and wellbutrin to quit smoking and lose weight ,I weigh 220 , should I take them at the sam...
By Rebecks
What is your opinion on force feeding patients suffering from anorexia?
xconniexMay 07
By licclemummy
I'm 11 weeks a d 3 days.. and past month iv managed to loose a stone and half. The sickness stopped me eating and Wat...
xconniexMay 07
xconniexMay 07
xconniexMay 07
By xconniex
I'm 19, I'm 5'5 and 114 pounds. I've been losing weight since last October maybe, Starting at 11stone 7. I'm noticing...
By cheer_911
So im almost 14, 86pds(underweight I know. I have been my whole life) and like 5'3. My eating habits are HORRIBLE. I ...
By mopmop
i've been battling with anorexia for several years since i was around thirteen (i'm twenty now). throughout all of my...
By Ahlexx
I'm been on binge mode most of this past week and I really would like to know how to control this. I'm supposed to ea...
By christineeee
I've been on birth control for about 6 months. No problems. This second week in January I ate a few hot dogs, felt na...
This Forum's Experts
514715_tn?1338269858
Patricia Pitts, PhDBlank
The Bella Vita - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979