Chances of getting pregnant with endometriosis
I am 32 and have been trying to conceive for the past 18 months with no luck.  I finally went to a ob-gyn for advice.  She suspects that I have endometriosis and I am scheduled in for a laparoscopic surgery next month.  I have also already been diagnosed with a 6cm cyst on my left ovary and small fibroids (I have not been given alot of information on the fibroids...ie:  size/location).  My doctor is going to remove the cyst during the surgery.  I am seriously worried that I will not be able to conceive and just hoped that some of you could share some insight or personal experiences.  
Search this title on this forum and you will see some success stories

"Stage 4 Endo- Pregnancy Success Stories"
Its on page two if you have a hard time finding it.
I have been battling endo with some infertility for YEARS now and I feel I'm nearly an expert on the subject!

Endo only keeps you from getting pregnant if it's in your tubes or surrounding your ovaries to the point that you cannot properly ovulate. Both of these can easily be solved via surgery. I had the surgery a while back and got prego right away. Endo will NOT cause permanent infertility, guaranteed. Just make you find a GOOD doc. It's taken me 7 docs to find one who knows her stuff and is taking my endo seriously.

A lot of women use Lupron for endo pain, I am one of the only people using Letzaprole - it is just now being used in the states for the treatment of endo and will NOT cause any problems with trying to concieve. Talk to your doc about this and good luck.

In the meantime, before I had any surgeries at all, I had my tubes tested with blue dye to see if they were open. It was the first thing my infertility doc scheduled well before any actual surgeries. You really need to do that first:)