Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

1 - 20 (of 3114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past year now one day after my period starts I start having horrible sulpher burps which 2hours later I begin to vomit and then for the next 6 hours it's diraraha . I have been to my ob he says that the two have nothing to do wi...
  Posted
Hi all, I am going to try to keep this simple, but need some community advice for endometriosis treatment. - Pre-pregnancy, endo suspected, but got pregnant before having a diagnostic lap and felt great during pregnancy. - After the...
  Posted
Today was my first appointment with my regular doctor. I said I have thought my symptoms were related to endometriosis because it hurts to poop or sit down fast like a knife in my butt and I have really sharp pains before my period mostl...
  Posted
Ever since I was younger it's hurt too poop on my period and recently I've had sharp pulling pains and also pain in my right side and sciatic pain. It hurts to push all of the time now and I started taking my birth control continuously a...
  Posted
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on how to deal with chronic pain from incisional endometriosis. In 2007 I had a unnecessary csection. Unnecessary because I was the last patient of her on call shift and she was tired of w...
  Posted
Evening all. I'm new here so I'm sorry if I'm posting something that's been posted before. After years of pain, heavy periods, aches and really bad PMT I was finally diagnosed with endo about five years ago after scans and internal...
  Posted
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a month ago, I started with what I thought was a uti as I had a sort of pressure feeling on my bladder a...
  Posted
1262699 tn?1277858559
I had laparoscopic surgery to remove some endometriosis and i am on my fifth week now. The first two weeks were kind of rough, the third week pain at the incision sites was getting better, and by the fourth week i was walking 20-25 minut...
  Posted
Hi all, I’m new here. I want to share my dreadful conditions with you to see if anyone has similar experience or could offer some advice. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasm in 2014 and had a laparoscopy...
  Posted
Hi, I am 22 years old and was diagnosed with endo when I was 17. I have been on the depo shot for about 3 years now but I hate the way it makes me feel and all the weight I have gained. I can't take estrogen pills because it makes me ...
  Posted
Hi, I am 27 female not pregnant. I have struggled with pelvic pain for 7 years. I have 2 periods a month and always feel full in my bladder even if I don't have to go to the bathroom. I've had many diagnosis the recent thought is to ...
  Posted
I have an exploratory laparoscopy in a week and a half for infertility issues and suspected endo. I haven't really had surgery aside from my wisdom teeth, and as a complete and utter emetophobe I am petrified of being sick that day or s...
  Posted
1396867 tn?1433524301
I suffer from stage 4 endo. I have had 3 surgeries since Nov 08 for this. I did a IVF cycle in July and got a BFN on 8/5/10. I am taking a break for now. I was advised to have another surgery before our next cycle as we were already seei...
  Posted
Has anyone with endometriosis had issues with severe, drenching night sweats and cold day sweats/clamminess? I have these symptoms daily. I've been dealing with it for almost 2 years now....I've been to a lot of doctors but they never fo...
  Posted
Hey, About 2 years ago now I started having painful bowel movements when I had my period and thought it was time to see the Dr. I was referred to a gynaecologist who advised I should have a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy + a mirena ins...
  Posted
my daughter was misdiagnosed as a baby with von willebrandts disease now ten years later she doesnt have this she has always had bad nosebleeds now that she is teen and is n her period she has them 2 days after period except this month ...
  Posted
Hi, I have been having this pain that feels like period cramps so i go to the gyna and get tested and through an ultra sound we discover that it is endometriosis. My gyna said we can look at treating it with a medication called Vissane a...
  Posted
Hello. I have endometriosis... I had a laparoscopy and endo removed. It then returned so doc put me on combined pill.... I had bleed for 16 weeks. Bleed then stopped for about 2 months it has now started again for about 4-5 weeks is this...
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis. I have also had 2 1/2 years of sciatic pain on my right side. I know these could be related, but my pain is constant, not always the same level of pain, but constant. Could this be my problem ...
  Posted
I've been having severe pain in my right leg for the past few years, but only when I have my period, usually the first two days or so. By severe, I mean it hurts to walk on that leg, I feel dizzy and faint, I get extremely hot or cold s...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...