Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3239) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am at my wits end with this chronic pain and no one seems to can't find out what's going on with me. About 5 months ago, a guy friend g...
I HAD EXPLORATORY SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS AND CHOCOLATE CYST 9 MONTHS AFTER THE PAIN I HAD BEFORE THE SURGERY IS BACK. COULD IT BE THAT...
2 answers
  ticked ,    heatherflowpow
1.How is if you have a sick like, amorphous eosinophilic material.What is the best treatment?
1 answer
  ticked
Hi I am 13. I got my first period at 11 and they are excruciatinginly painful I go to school but I always need to have a high dosage of i...
2 answers
  ticked ,    heatherflowpow
I'm 31 and suffer extremely severe endometriosis on my diaphragm, liver, pelvis and we think my right lung now. I've had surgeries but my...
1 answer
  ticked
I was told from blood work that I was postmenopausal. And then the added fact that I had gone 12 months without a period. Well then I s...
1 answer
  ticked
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19. I am now 41 with tons of drs visits for ovarian cysts and pelvic pain. I had hernias in my femo...
1 answer
  ticked
my 70 year old mother-in law's USG report reads as follows Uterus is anteverted enlarged 9.8 x 5.3 x 7cm,endometrial cavity shows irre...
1 answer
  ticked
I've been having pelvic pain on both sides and stomach aches , sometimes dull and other times sharp, but when it's sharp it only lasts a ...
2 answers
  ticked ,    Purpleprinceess
Hi! I am a 16 y/o girl looking to see if my recent symptoms could point to endo or IBS. I've been having lower abdominal and pelvic pain/...
1 answer
  ticked
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
2 answers
  ticked ,    ebrown729
I keep having the worst pain after i exercise anything more than light walking The pain lasts for 2/3 days I was under the impression...
1 answer
  ticked
I got diagnosed with "suspected" endometriosis about a year ago after all my complaints being completely ignored by my doctor for a solid...
1 answer
  ticked
20661212 tn?1503084554
I have had endometriosis for about 20 years. It gets worse around my period, I have had 1 laparoscopic laser treatment, an IUD, hormone t...
1 answer
  ticked
all I've had problems with irregular periods, abdominal and period pain, crippling back pain and other symptoms for years. I had a lap...
1 answer
  ticked
I had a hysterectomy 8 years ago. The endometriosis had grown into my bladder and the surgeon had to scrape my bladder line to remove. I ...
1 answer
  ticked
I am 24 years old and just recently had surgery to remove a endometrioma/cyst and was then diagnosed with endo. I had a Paragard IUD inse...
17 answers | 1 comment
Hello. I am a 37 year old personal trainer and I have been suffering from adenomyosis my whole life. 4 years ago I started using a natura...
6 answers | 1 comment
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a mo...
18 answers | 11 comments
I'm 18 years old. I've been dealing with excruciatingly bad periods from the age of 14. The sort of period pain I would get at first woul...
1 answer | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources