Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! Can you please help me ! Let me tell you my story .. since my first period everything was perfect.. i had my period every mont...
1 answer |
My doctor has been putting off a hysterectomy due to the fact I am only 25 and have only 1 child, a beautiful 2 year old boy. I have alre...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm Stacey and I'm 28 years old soon to be 29. Have been diagnosed with endometriosis since I was 15. Have had a total of 5 ...
2 answers |
Hello, I belong to another forum here, and I found this one...I have had endometriosis since age 25 (when I got diagnosed, but it was a l...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I have had cramps all my life. I used to take Midol and suffer through them. I'm 35 now and over the last year they've become so bad th...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed late last year having 4cm endemetriosis. The ob gyne gave me DEPO PROVERA twice a month or every 2weeks. Since the...
1 answer |
I gave birth to my first child 11 months ago. I bled heavily for 13 weeks and had an ultrasound where I was told everything was normal. I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had surgery (laporscopy) to remove one ovary and tube due to multiple cysts and endo. My question is- can the endo come back? ...
56 answers | 3 comments |
19169702 tn?1473363003
PLEASE READ AND HELP ME, I dont know anyone with endometriosis, and the doctors here in germany are not that informed. Hello i hope yo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
778012 tn?1304905486
I posted a month ago right after I had a laparoscopy to remove a 5 cm endometrioma from my right ovary. When I awoke from surgery my fat...
2 answers |
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a mo...
15 answers | 8 comments |
I'm starting to worry because I can't find any websites or forums that mention this symptom. I got a laparoscopy done 4 days ago and my d...
1 answer |
I had laparoscopies beginning at age 15 because of severe endometriosis, I am now 29 years old & have had 6 laparoscopies. My last surger...
1 answer |
am a 23 year old female with severe endometriosis. I have had two lapyroscopys already by the age of 22. I have tried lupron before and ...
1 answer |
I'll try to give a brief background first: I'm 28 years old. During an ultrasound that was intended for my kidneys, they noticed by chanc...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I've had endo for quite some time. Almost did the surgery that they freeze all the lining but backed out. Within 6 months I ended up pr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm a 25 year old woman who's been dealing with endometriosis for a long time, never did I think I'd never ever have an orgasm. Is this n...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had a laparoscopy to get my tubes removed last Monday and they found a lesion behind my cervix sent it out for biopsies and came back a...
1 answer |
649926 tn?1297661380
I have a long history of endometriosis starting after the birth of my 2nd child in 1989, I have had 6-7 laperoscopy & total hysterectomy ...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources