Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm starting to worry because I can't find any websites or forums that mention this symptom. I got a laparoscopy done 4 days ago and my d...
1 answer |
I had laparoscopies beginning at age 15 because of severe endometriosis, I am now 29 years old & have had 6 laparoscopies. My last surger...
1 answer |
am a 23 year old female with severe endometriosis. I have had two lapyroscopys already by the age of 22. I have tried lupron before and ...
1 answer |
I'll try to give a brief background first: I'm 28 years old. During an ultrasound that was intended for my kidneys, they noticed by chanc...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I've had endo for quite some time. Almost did the surgery that they freeze all the lining but backed out. Within 6 months I ended up pr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm a 25 year old woman who's been dealing with endometriosis for a long time, never did I think I'd never ever have an orgasm. Is this n...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had a laparoscopy to get my tubes removed last Monday and they found a lesion behind my cervix sent it out for biopsies and came back a...
1 answer |
649926 tn?1297661380
I have a long history of endometriosis starting after the birth of my 2nd child in 1989, I have had 6-7 laperoscopy & total hysterectomy ...
7 answers |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice. For about a year I have been having pains when going to the bathroom (for a p...
2 answers | 1 comment |
is mirena an iud safe
1 answer |
Hello all. I've been having some troubles recently, and wanted to seek out advice on where to go next. On May 31, I experienced a hor...
2 answers |
Before two months i had too much pain during periods... So i go for some tests prescribed by doctors... At that time CA125 was 400 and my...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok soo..i have endometriosis. I also am due to have my baby in 3 weeks. I want to get a surgery done asap after the baby to control my en...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm Stacey and I'm 28 years old soon to be 29. Have been diagnosed with endometriosis since I was 15. Have had a total of 5 ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis 8 years ago. I've been on a combination of the Mirena for 8 years and Visanne for 4 years. I recen...
1 answer |
I had laprascopy Jan 20, I had a cyst wraped around my left ovary so the cyst, ovary and left tube was removed. I had three polyps on my ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am 24 years old and just recently had surgery to remove a endometrioma/cyst and was then diagnosed with endo. I had a Paragard IUD inse...
17 answers |
My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. We want children so badly, but I have endometriosis. Any tips to help without medication?
1 answer |
1927233 tn?1326673987
My life the past couple years has gone from perfectly healthy to a whole bunch of problems! the first thing was that my periods had be...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources