Endometriosis Community
Crushing pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Crushing pains

So the last few days I have felt like my pelvis is crushing down on my back and it is getting constantly worse tried panadeine forte, ponston and just had some lyrica but its not settling down,,,,,i just want sleep. Could it be my mirena or something endometriosis or pcos related
Hmm I have never heard the term crushing down on back. Problem is it could be either of them or none of them. When was your last surgery and wen did this particular pain start? It could be scar tissue as well
Its like a pressure sorta pain with like cramping it was horrible hasn't happend in a few days luckily, but yeah bleeding during sex is happening. got to the stage i wanna remove my ovary as you can only put up with pain for so many years and when your at a stand still it is very hard as you know. But this pain was unbearable i was curled up in a ball crying cos it was cramping , sharp back pain and like a feel of pressure.. I had my last op which was just a look around and DNC last june then had mirena in in sept
Hello there,

I just read your comments. I would suggest making an appointment with
your family doctor. This kind of pain does sound unbearable. I would tell your doctor the symptoms you are experiencing and see what she or he think is going on. I wouldn't just self medicate. Good luck finding some
answers. Eve :)
yeah trying and trying and people keep saying im to young to have things etc, very very annoying
Do not listen to the people that say you are too young. I have been in chronic pain since I was 14. I was told the same thing and I am 35 now still living this nightmare. However I do have Osteo and Fibromyalgia as well.

I would suggest going to see an Endo specialist if you feel that this is related to your periods. Do not leave until you get answers