Endometriosis Community
Do you have these symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Do you have these symptoms?

I think I posted this a while ago but not on this forum so I'm hoping to get some responses to this question.

Anywhere from day 4 onwards I get the most extreme fatigue, headaches and low grade fever that lasts for about 7-10 days.  My gyno has never heard of it nor has my GP and I've had it for about 16 years and it's the bane of my life!  It just knocks me for over a week every month (as if the other symptoms of endo aren't bad enough).  I have to sleep as the fever and fatigue and headaches make my head so heavy and my eyes heavy and I could sleep all day and night.   I have no energy whatsoever and just have to lie my head down.

I wonder if it's to do with ovulation as I've just found out both my ovaries are a mess (just had one removed) due to endo having stuck them to other organs.   Could my ovaries being like this make ovulation so difficult that it makes me literally sick?

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions or have the same horrible symptoms?

When i was 16 i was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome as well as FMS.  I was diagnosed two years ago with stage IV endo.  The last three years have been hell.  I was nauseated every single day and so tired i couldnt even think straight.  So tired that I couldnt even fall asleep because I was so tired.  I was put on marvelon21 to start off to shrink the pills and believe it or not it helped with the nausea, moods, but not the fatigue. To this day I am so tired I want to give up. I think I have estrogen dominance so when I come off the pill within three weeks its all back the same way it was.  I dont understand why it cant be fixed. At least being on this BCP helps a little and gets me through the day, i dont know what I would have done if they hadnt out me on it.  I wish i could help more but i am lost as well
Thanks Ticked for your response and I'm sorry to hear about your debilitating symptoms.  As if one of those things on its own isn't enough!

It's hard when you talk about fatigue as unless you've had it people don't get it.  They just think it means being tired but you and I know it's way more than that.  It just robs you of energy and the ability to live really.

I don't know why 'specialists' have such a hard time working out things like this and how to fix it.  I'm ticked too!
hahah that is why i chose the name :)

you are correct about people not understanding.  You are so tired and they think that you are lazy, yet in fact you are far from it.  I think because all my symptoms have mimicked other diseases it was hard to diagnose.  It has clearly robbed me of half my life and I dont want it to take anymore.  
I think you sound like me!!! I have fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome... or on here FM/CFS. There seems to be some direct correlation between endo and other autoimmune conditions. I'd suggest seeing a Rhuematologists, and when while, keep track of these times. I am a bigger pusher of keeping track, all over here I've been suggesting it. What happens during those days, how you feel, what you ate, how you slept. Do you have widespread pain also. Sort of like your fluish for those few days?
i am tired every single day, i no longer feel like i can get out of bed in the morning. I have endo and i now feel like the fatigue is taking over my brain, i cant concentrate and dont feel like myself.. has anyone else felt this way??
Yes to this day I still feel that way I never think it will go away. I really is exhausting waking up and going all day being so tired.
My brain is completely foggy and i cant concentrate, along with having endo. Im at a loss and doctors keep trying to give me pills but they make the fatigue worse!! any suggestions?? Its also hard having a stressful full time job that I have just started so cant cut back on hours. also living in australia away from family isnt helpful :(