Help!
Im 21 and in december was diagnosed as having endo after a laparoscopy. After the op everything was fine (Except suffering from a kidney infection immediately after) but pain wise and endo wise everything seemed cleared up. After 3 months I then had a break from my pill so as to have a period which is what was recommended from my consultant and it's all gone downhill from there..

I had a routine follow up at the hosp a few weeks ago and explained to him that I had a period that was just like they were before (heavy, extrutiatingly painful, hot flushes, dizziness etc) and that I've been in a lot of pain since so he told me it seems I'm 'succeptable' to having endo and I need to decide how I'm going to manage this. He said he'd be happy to operate again but I'd havetl see my gp to be referred back. I haven't done this  yet and I'm still getting a lot of pain and recently after having sex for the first time in a while I started to bleed and this lasted about 3 weeks. We tried having sex again about 3 days after the bleeding stopped, and a whole rush of fresh red blood came out and now I'm still bleeding again. I don't know if this is normal for someone with endo?

My docs are v unhelpful so i haven't been back yet its something I'm trying to avoid (took them 2 years to refer me to gynaecologist and that was after I demanded to be referred) and I don't want to have to have this op every couple of months cos my endo keeps coming back, as I live alone and cannot afford the time off work! Noone has really given me any help on how to deal with this,  if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!
Also sorry for the essay
Are you seeing a doctor that specializes in endo? If not I would definately find one ASAP.  Endo can be tricky to manage without a specialist who is familiar with it.  Also, having surgery that often (according to my doctor) can make endo problems much worse, because the more often you get cut open, the more adhesions are likely to form.