Endometriosis Community
Thickened enlarged Fallopian Tube and pelvic pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Does anyone know what can cause this?  

I also have another question if I am on the BCP continuously will I still get follicles in my ovaries?

I was at the hospital yesterday keeled over in pain and the US said that I had small follicles in the left ovary only with small amounts of free fluid in the left adnexa and that my left fallopian tube was thickened to 7mm.

What caused the pain??

The only thing they wrote on the US was that the finding of the thickened tube is of uncertain significance, What does that mean exactly?  

It also said there was no blockages
hey ticked!

Your u/s has me stumped! I'm sorry...

I'm gonna do some research maybe we can come up with something. How ya feeling?
Hey sorry I havent been on in while. I was told by my Endo specialist it was from the PID that I had two years ago. I dont get it at all, how can it be if I took the antibiotics?  I think its Endo but he doesnt feel it is.