Endometriosis Community
Worsening symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Worsening symptoms

I was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 17  and its been under control I even have 2 kids but now it seems like my symptoms are getting worse my stomach stays swollen to where i look pregnant I'm in a lot of pain all the time not just here and their sex hurts and when I'm on my period I get really big clots i also have been having dizzy spells and when i fall to the ground seems to b like seizures could this be the endometriosis or something more serious?
I think the best thing to do is schedule an appointment with a Gynecologist. It sounds like your having symptoms of the endo.. as far as the seizure like symptoms that I would bring this with the GYN first. I personally have never heard of symptoms like that relating to endo.. The GYN may ( and should be able to) refer you to neurology.
I did try to make an appt with my dr but can't be seen till April
April... wow.... ouch!!! When you called, did you speak with a nurse or just the receptionist/appointment desk? If you didn't speak with a nurse, call back and ask to speak with one. If they ask why, just say your having symptoms and you need the nurse's advice. The nurses have ways of getting you in a lot sooner if they think you need to be seen sooner. If that doesn't get you anywhere, you have two options. 1) wait until an appointment in April. 2) Go to the ER.
The ER has to see you and evaluate you. They will then (depending on the issue(s) your having), provide treatment, arrange treatment and/or provide referral(s). Which are taken more seriously then you just calling up asking for an appointment and should get you into see the doctor sooner. The seizure like symptoms are definitely a valid reason to go to the ER asap. Also heavily bleeding (soaking a pad/super tampon in an hour or under) or passing clots the size of a silver dollar or larger, are both vaild reasons to go to the ER. I hope this helps you.