longer than usual bleeding
Hi to all who read this.

I had laprascopy Surgery on the 13th of Dec 2012 I had an ovarian cyst drained & due to an op when I was 22 ( I'm now 38) to have my right ovary, tube & cyst removed they had to tidy me up inside, due to the fact my bowel was attached to my uterus & things inside me were a bit of a mess. I was allowed to come home on Friday the 14th & I am kn pain especially my belly buttonwhere the surgeon went in, but also I have been bleeding vaginally since the day of jy op. The most days I'm usually on my period is 4 days max. Has any of you guys had this happen to you ? As I'm a little worried even though my Doc told me not to overly worry, it's been 10 days now.

:-)
Are you still bleeding? Did you go for your post op appointment. I think its normal but just thought I would post anyway since no one did.
I opted for an endometrial ablation while they were removing everything. Was that an option? I had spotting for like 2 days after surgery and that's it. I'd maybe check in with your doc if it keeps persisting. I'm assuming the bleeding would be like after giving birth, but not that much. Try not to do too much either. That can cause bleeding.