Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Test results
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Test results

On 5/15/09 my EBV VCA IgG was 6.45, my doc had me checked again on 5/29/09 (two weeks later) and my number went up to 8.52. What does this mean? Yes I feel like ****!!!!  Fever, tired, sore throat  and general don't feel good.  Any help would be great.  I just got the results today from the nurse.  I am taking care of my fiance that had a stroke 2 years ago, could I give this to him?  On the 15, I also found out that I have a cyst and a nodule on my thyroid and a nodule on my lung. I feel like I am falling a part.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank

I can interpret your test results, but an IgG result shows evidence of a past infection. Considering your result was so high and then became even higher... perhaps you've had a reactivated infection ?

Please do get that nodule on your thyroid and lung checked out right away and let us know what happens !!
Blank
Thanks for answering my post. So does this mean I have had mono recently and now I have it again? This is so confusing. I just know I feel awful!!!!

I am to have another CT on lung the first of July and an ultra sound on thyroid the first of August. I will keep ya'll posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...