Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1115) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. So had my endo test me for EBV because I've been feeling off for a long while...started Spring of last year. Recently had an ab...
pvn
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors just confirm you ha...
14 answers | 4 comments
  Jen311311,    angelmomsheila,    ralphyny,    Nadavies56
I've been dealing with EBV for at least two years now and I hate to admit that I think I have chronic EBV. I'm male, late twenties, acti...
7 answers | 1 comment
  scmommato3,    selt,    mrdude1234
523927 tn?1257022304
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
76 answers | 8 comments
Been so sick for ten months now. Previously healthy 39 year old female. Got run down and then got a very bad bout of bronchitis had corti...
1 answer
Hello, After many years of searching and visiting dozen of doctors in my country, nobody can provide me with adequate diagnosis. Here i...
601156 tn?1229289425
Heres my situation: I became ill with mono back in early September '08, and I had a VERY hard time getting over it. The infection stayed...
19 answers | 4 comments
  CoCo517,    CoCo517,    waterlilywing,    Les40
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
15 answers | 5 comments
  Summerann1981,    Hackey,    Hackey,    Hackey,    LisaLynneT
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
2 answers | 1 comment
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never sto...
8 answers | 3 comments
  bensha,    BessieAlice
Has anyone tried treating Epstein Barr with miror EPF? Had it for eleven months, been recommended to me
I have Barrett's esophagus and chronic Epstein Barr Virus. 6 months ago one of the neck lymph nodes had swollen up (became the size of a...
EBV
Has anyone tried essential oils? I have chronic EBV and severe IBS And am using essential oils. I've gotten great results for the stomach...
|
464237 tn?1315674393
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
17 answers
  Clynn7
I was a previously healthy 38 yr old. 11 months ago I came down with bad bronchitis and had cortisone and antibiotics. This all caused eb...
I was diagnosed with reactivated Ebv eleven months ago. The igm antibodies have been between positive and equivocal all year. However the...
|
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
4 answers
Hi been so very sick for 9 months now, running around having bloods taken, having vitamin drips, Vit b injections etc. after a very bad b...
4 answers
  lisajohn,    BessieAlice,    lisajohn,    Peterbilt509
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
3 answers
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
6 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources