Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Starting last June I started to feel tired and had a rapid heartbeat so I stopped exercising and took it easy. When I still felt bad in m...
2 answers |
Any supplements that I can take to help? Ive been living with this for years and just finally after many docotrs found out whats going on...
2 answers |
So, about 7 years ago I was diagnosed with mono at the age of 26. My levels of antibodies for EBV were off the charts high and remained t...
1 answer |
Avatar universal Feeling not well since 2009 raja_raja450 I have done sex with sex worker in march 2009. It was protected Intercours...
1 answer |
3229560 tn?1347041110
Since I last posted soon after, I saw an immunologist and an infectious disease Dr both told me there was no treatment for EBV. I guess I...
4 answers |
If I suspect Mono, and took a 3 day course of Amoxicillin (10 pills) and developed no rash, can I pretty much rule out mono? Some sou...
1 answer |
I've been dealing with EBV for at least two years now and I hate to admit that I think I have chronic EBV. I'm male, late twenties, acti...
9 answers | 2 comments |
sorry in advance for all the writing... okay, i'm just going to list all my symptoms and everything i was experiencing before i found ou...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I have been here before in the STD sections on this site. Basically, July 9th and August 9th I had unprotected sex, and m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been pretty sick for 2 or so weeks now, I originally thought I had the flu so I didn't end up seeing a doctor since I read there isn...
1 answer |
19892408 tn?1502692887
Hello, I had a one time unprotected sexual encounter a few months ago. About 3.5 weeks later I started experiencing pain in my thighs, kn...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, on 2nd March 2017, i had sexual exposure with a prostitute. after few weeks i developed a lot of symptoms such as burning sensation h...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had EBV for about 8 years. Saturday I woke up really really dizzy and I still am dizzy. I started getting tingles like pins and nee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me understand my test results. Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG is positive 558.00 and the positive range o...
1 answer |
First off, I emphasize with all of you! This sh*t isn't fun! Up until about 10 months ago I felt and lived like a Rock Star...now I feel ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am suffering the typical EBV symptoms since 1.5 weeks (headache, pain in the limbs, tonsillitis etc). Blood test has shown that ...
1 answer |
I was dx with reactivated mono 4/28/17 by my hematologist (who is also an oncologist). They did a full CT and didn't know any lymph nodes...
1 answer |
1230197 tn?1365011394
20 years ago she had Epstein Barr. Just recently she has had extreme tiredness and thyroid problems. They did a thyroid ultrasound and fo...
1 answer |
For 4 months (since around mothers day) I have felt terrible. I went to my PCP and was diagnosed with strep even though I never had a sor...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA