Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1087) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18859870 tn?1468939430
I was originally diagnosed with mono in 5th grade and it seemed the clear up quickly. It came back several times in high school, each b...
I had equivocal igm for Epstein Barr in March which turned to positive in April, May and June back at equivocal. I was hoping my body was...
HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES? IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
20 answers | 1 comment |
pvn
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors just confirm you ha...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I honestly have never been through such physical hell in my life before! I am an otherwise healthy 38 year old woman who has never bee...
1 answer |
Two weeks ago I was tested for several things due to the following symptoms: fatigue and generalized lymphadenopathy that is painful and ...
51 answers | 9 comments |
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
6 answers |
Hello - I haven't been feeling well for a couple of months - On and off brain fog, fatigue, low mood.etc. I did a bunch of tests and r...
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
1 answer |
Any supplements that I can take to help? Ive been living with this for years and just finally after many docotrs found out whats going on...
1 answer |
My daughter (11 years old) tested positive for mono two weeks ago. The doctors said she could resume exercise once she was feeling bette...
I have been battling EBV since (at least) last November. My IgG (583) and IgM (52,6) came positive at that time, but I did not realise th...
1 answer |
Last week i was out with 3 other friends, and usually i never never drink from the same glass after someone else, but that night my frien...
My functional medicine dr. Is giving me a blood test to see if I'm a candidate for hydrogen peroxide treatment. Has anyone herd of th...
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
14 answers |
My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed with mono (EBV) last May and at the time had severe symptoms, including terrible rash and extremely...
1 answer |
523927 tn?1257022304
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
76 answers | 5 comments |
601156 tn?1229289425
Heres my situation: I became ill with mono back in early September '08, and I had a VERY hard time getting over it. The infection stayed...
16 answers | 2 comments |
3229560 tn?1347041110
14 months of being extremely ill, Dr finally tested me for everything including HIV, it came back positive only for EBV, l have low white...
78 answers | 3 comments |
I would like to know if CMV causes skin problems. Lately I have noticed that my face is darker..I am dark complected but I have noticed t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources