Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1155) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3229560 tn?1347041110
Since I last posted soon after, I saw an immunologist and an infectious disease Dr both told me there was no treatment for EBV. I guess I...
3 answers |
Hello everyone, I have been here before in the STD sections on this site. Basically, July 9th and August 9th I had unprotected sex, and m...
1 answer |
Hi, on 2nd March 2017, i had sexual exposure with a prostitute. after few weeks i developed a lot of symptoms such as burning sensation h...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had EBV for about 8 years. Saturday I woke up really really dizzy and I still am dizzy. I started getting tingles like pins and nee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've been pretty sick for 2 or so weeks now, I originally thought I had the flu so I didn't end up seeing a doctor since I read there isn...
Avatar universal Feeling not well since 2009 raja_raja450 I have done sex with sex worker in march 2009. It was protected Intercours...
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me understand my test results. Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG is positive 558.00 and the positive range o...
1 answer |
First off, I emphasize with all of you! This sh*t isn't fun! Up until about 10 months ago I felt and lived like a Rock Star...now I feel ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am suffering the typical EBV symptoms since 1.5 weeks (headache, pain in the limbs, tonsillitis etc). Blood test has shown that ...
1 answer |
19892408 tn?1502692887
Hello, I had a one time unprotected sexual encounter a few months ago. About 3.5 weeks later I started experiencing pain in my thighs, kn...
3 answers | 1 comment |
sorry in advance for all the writing... okay, i'm just going to list all my symptoms and everything i was experiencing before i found ou...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was dx with reactivated mono 4/28/17 by my hematologist (who is also an oncologist). They did a full CT and didn't know any lymph nodes...
1 answer |
1230197 tn?1365011394
20 years ago she had Epstein Barr. Just recently she has had extreme tiredness and thyroid problems. They did a thyroid ultrasound and fo...
1 answer |
For 4 months (since around mothers day) I have felt terrible. I went to my PCP and was diagnosed with strep even though I never had a sor...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm suffering from chronic illness characterized by fatigue and headache for almost 20 years, I'm 29 yo male , I've done an EBV ser...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, In January of 2017 I woke up with Loud ringing in the ears, headache, shortness of breath, weakness in the legs. In February, I con...
1 answer |
I recently tested negative for VCA ImG, but positive for VCA IgG, EA-D, and EBNA. About a month later, we rechecked my EBV status by usin...
1 answer |
Hello MedHelp, I could really use some help in understanding some of my recent lab results. my EBV Levels are absurdly high, yet the q...
1 answer |
Hi I had the Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) last May. And now in september I have major hair loss. When i wash my hair i loose about 400. I've...
1 answer |
A
A
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources