Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1097) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
601156 tn?1229289425
Heres my situation: I became ill with mono back in early September '08, and I had a VERY hard time getting over it. The infection stayed...
17 answers | 3 comments |
I have been sick for almost three months. My Dr. Finally had me get tested for mono using the heterophile test, it came back positive. My...
I have been suffering from numerous mysterious health issues for the past few years: horrible headaches, problems with my right arm (whic...
Would this cause extreme fatigue, dizziness, unable to concentrate?
Just looking for oppinons, basically had two doctors look over my blood work and one say I was getting over CMV, and EbV, and one say I d...
2 answers | 3 comments |
pvn
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors just confirm you ha...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Dear Doctors, I know my questions could be silly but I am really worried about this. Several days ago, I was on a train in China. As you ...
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never sto...
8 answers | 1 comment |
523927 tn?1257022304
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
76 answers | 6 comments |
First symptoms of mono and strep throat started around Nov 9th-11th. Between Nov 12th - Nov 18th was the worst period (got increasingly w...
2 answers |
Please help!! I've been sick for six months now, currently I have massive fatigue and feel like an empty shell, also constant flue like s...
1 answer |
My son has had swollen lymph glands for about 6 months. He is 18 and has been a very healthy individual accept for lately easily tires an...
1 answer |
My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed with mono (EBV) last May and at the time had severe symptoms, including terrible rash and extremely...
2 answers |
My daughter (11 years old) tested positive for mono two weeks ago. The doctors said she could resume exercise once she was feeling bette...
1 answer |
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
2 answers |
Hi I honestly have never been through such physical hell in my life before! I am an otherwise healthy 38 year old woman who has never bee...
2 answers |
HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES? IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
21 answers | 6 comments |
Hi! In September of 2015, on a Friday night I found myself to be extremely tired and achy after work. I ended up going to sleep around 6 ...
1 answer |
18859870 tn?1468939430
I was originally diagnosed with mono in 5th grade and it seemed the clear up quickly. It came back several times in high school, each b...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources