Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Been so sick for ten months now. Previously healthy 39 year old female. Got run down and then got a very bad bout of bronchitis had corti...
|
I was diagnosed with reactivated Ebv eleven months ago. The igm antibodies have been between positive and equivocal all year. However the...
|
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
4 answers |
Hi been so very sick for 9 months now, running around having bloods taken, having vitamin drips, Vit b injections etc. after a very bad b...
4 answers |
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
3 answers |
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter (11 years old) tested positive for mono two weeks ago. The doctors said she could resume exercise once she was feeling bette...
2 answers |
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never sto...
8 answers | 2 comments |
For years I had NO idea why I seemed to get very ill every year I got the flu shot. I thought I just had a weak immune system & was getti...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, my doctor just ran a test for EBV during a routine physical - I didn't even know she was doing it. The reason she decided to was jus...
1 answer |
Could I have mono? Had a sexual exposure, no penetration etc. Developed flu like symptoms that also came with a swollen underarm lymph...
What do these test results indicate: REF RANGE EBV - EA (IgG) 98.3H 6...
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I have tested for EBV and CMV. I am feeling ill with night sweats, Joint pains, Muscle Pains, Fatigue, Malaise, maybe GERD (idk yet)...
Going back to June 2015, my IgM has been high as has the Nuclear Antigen. This is my second time with an EBV infection. I first had mono ...
I was diagnosed with mono as a teenager. I don't remember if it was through a Monospot test or EBV bloodwork. I had very typical sympto...
2 answers |
I've been running a low grade fever for almost 3 months now. My doc did all kinds of labs (including autoimmune labs which were negative)...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
1 answer |
1. Does this mean that I currently have EBV or that I had it earlier in life? If earlier in life, is the virus still in me or does the te...
17 year old male, 6 ft 2, 80kg. I've always been very busy, swimming multiple times a week, working a few days a week, on top of school ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources