Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sadandscared1
August of 2014 I had botox and juvaderm filler injections...immediately felt sick, flu like that night over the next ...
By giopal
Hi, on september 5th 2014, i did it with a female CSW, was a vaginal insertion, i used condom and was just for a minu...
elregioMay 20
wantonjoeMay 14
By elregio
I had unprotected oral sex with a sw about 8 weeks ago,they said it was no risk to HIV, but I have had headaches,diar...
By Need2knoww
I have had a sore throat for two months now and swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits after kissing a stranger t...
By Nannersone
I am a middle-aged woman, otherwise in generally good health. I have polycystic liver disease, but it's not really do...
wantonjoeMay 09
By Nannersone
Hi. I have been quite fatigued for over a month. No sore throat, but minor fevers once or twice. Finally went to see...
By modelcars87
just got call from the doctor saying i am tested positive for EBV, want to see if people think its the case? need hel...
By Eukeny
I need help please. I feel like I am dying slowly. I am a 56 years old female. From being an accomplished triathlete,...
wantonjoeMay 03
pipperjMay 03
pipperjMay 03
By pipperj
Yesterday I woke up with very sore Left tonsil and ear. Hurt to swallow and tonsil very red. A few hours later I st...
13473467_tn?1430233600
massvamApr 28
massvamApr 28
wantonjoeApr 28
massvamApr 28
massvamApr 28
By massvam
am having the strangest and the longest illness in my life till Symptoms over the past 2 months , what i feel is as f...
By houston15
So, hopefully someone can help me. I never thought about Mono at all, but i'm wondering if this could be it. S...
By familyfirst21
Recently I've been posting in the std forum about the symptoms I've been having and I've recently got checked for syp...
JonesBonesOct 14, 2014
LindaDianeBAug 01, 2012
nick1482Dec 05, 2010
By pvn Blank
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors...
wantonjoeApr 13
anony87Apr 11
By bssmith2 Blank
Hello, in early May I had vigorous sex with my boyfriend a few times within a few days. I'm not used to is having sex...
By albertogilardi
Hello, hope someone can answer me I had unprotected sex and after that, in the next months, i felt very bad... ...
wantonjoeApr 07
By mandy1002
I was told five years ago that I was a carrier of Epstein Barr virus and that at one time I had mono and , probably d...
By familyfirst21
I've had a oral sex encounter with a guy in January . 2 days after that I had a sore throat . Then I started to devel...
By happyguy12 Blank
let me tell u people ive had it for a year now. the symptoms you read about is only a quarter of it. my symptoms incl...
jogats33Mar 31
MH1987Feb 26
wantonjoeFeb 26
wantonjoeFeb 26
By MH1987
I will try to keep this short, been feeling "off" for a few years but more so recently. Symptoms include fatigue, wea...
vedadharMar 31
By WJL03
What type of doctor specializes in EBV and/or Chronic EBV? Anyone know any great Doctors I should contact? (I resi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank