Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KKunk88
Hi! In September of 2015, on a Friday night I found myself to be extremely tired and achy after work. I ended up goin...
18859870 tn?1468939430
By KylieM123
I was originally diagnosed with mono in 5th grade and it seemed the clear up quickly. It came back several times in...
EBV
By kkincaid
I just received the results of the EBV Acute Infection Antibodies. these are my results EBV Ab VAC, IgM <36.0 EBV ...
By completellyanxious Blank
Two weeks ago I was tested for several things due to the following symptoms: fatigue and generalized lymphadenopathy ...
By lisajohn
I had equivocal igm for Epstein Barr in March which turned to positive in April, May and June back at equivocal. I wa...
By JHmed85
Hello - I haven't been feeling well for a couple of months - On and off brain fog, fatigue, low mood.etc. I did a ...
jinx32Jun 25
By Sarahrlunn
Any supplements that I can take to help? Ive been living with this for years and just finally after many docotrs foun...
By concerned_bear
I have been battling EBV since (at least) last November. My IgG (583) and IgM (52,6) came positive at that time, but ...
By Jouleil
Last week i was out with 3 other friends, and usually i never never drink from the same glass after someone else, but...
By Nannas10
My functional medicine dr. Is giving me a blood test to see if I'm a candidate for hydrogen peroxide treatment. H...
291885 tn?1404896807
Nannas10May 21
Nannas10May 21
Tab510Mar 27
mrsjray87Nov 13, 2015
Peronne2010Apr 11, 2010
By chel 81 Blank
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chr...
By rosah27
I would like to know if CMV causes skin problems. Lately I have noticed that my face is darker..I am dark complected ...
AlexLDMay 09
By Dalegirl31
Hi. Has anyone experienced swollen lymph nodes (in neck and groin) with their EBV? I've had EBV for 6 months now an...
By rosah27
I know this is a EBV forum but I need someone that is familiarized with about CMV... does cmv causes death?.. I am s...
rosah27May 08
By AgGal
I know this is EBV forum but many seem to be cross infected. I'm hoping someone can shed light on my contradictory...
rosah27May 08
grungema3Aug 06, 2008
PlateletGalJul 19, 2008
joyful4lisaJul 18, 2008
PlateletGalJun 26, 2008
By jeff806 Blank
I have just gotten blood work back for both these positive,, can anyone tell me if they are related? can i pass the...
By AlisonWill
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis sufferer for 4 years, recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Have become convinced that Epst...
By rosah27
This symptoms are driving me crazy.. I dont know if I have mono or cmv.. I tested for mono 3 weeks ago and came back ...
rosah27May 01
rosah27May 01
PlateletGalOct 01, 2008
PlateletGalOct 01, 2008
Padro46Oct 01, 2008
By Liz1900 Blank
Hi, I am coming to this forum in hopes of getting some help and support and also lending some to others if I ca...
rosah27Apr 29
kitkats09Feb 26, 2015
wantonjoeFeb 26, 2015
kitkats09Feb 26, 2015
wantonjoeFeb 26, 2015
By kitkats09 Blank
My ENT Dr thinks I could have EBV let me begin with saying I found out January 13th that I have a low risk hpv strai...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources