Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
21 - 40 (of 1124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
601156 tn?1229289425
Heres my situation: I became ill with mono back in early September '08, and I had a VERY hard time getting over it. The infection stayed...
19 answers | 4 comments
  CoCo517,    CoCo517,    waterlilywing
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
15 answers | 5 comments
  Summerann1981,    Hackey,    Hackey,    Hackey,    LisaLynneT
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Daniel628,    Tdubbs128
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never sto...
8 answers | 3 comments
  bensha,    BessieAlice
Has anyone tried treating Epstein Barr with miror EPF? Had it for eleven months, been recommended to me
I have Barrett's esophagus and chronic Epstein Barr Virus. 6 months ago one of the neck lymph nodes had swollen up (became the size of a...
EBV
Has anyone tried essential oils? I have chronic EBV and severe IBS And am using essential oils. I've gotten great results for the stomach...
|
464237 tn?1315674393
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
17 answers
  Clynn7
I was a previously healthy 38 yr old. 11 months ago I came down with bad bronchitis and had cortisone and antibiotics. This all caused eb...
I was diagnosed with reactivated Ebv eleven months ago. The igm antibodies have been between positive and equivocal all year. However the...
|
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
4 answers
Hi been so very sick for 9 months now, running around having bloods taken, having vitamin drips, Vit b injections etc. after a very bad b...
4 answers
  lisajohn,    BessieAlice,    lisajohn,    Peterbilt509
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
3 answers
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
6 answers | 1 comment
My daughter (11 years old) tested positive for mono two weeks ago. The doctors said she could resume exercise once she was feeling bette...
2 answers
For years I had NO idea why I seemed to get very ill every year I got the flu shot. I thought I just had a weak immune system & was getti...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hi, my doctor just ran a test for EBV during a routine physical - I didn't even know she was doing it. The reason she decided to was jus...
1 answer
Could I have mono? Had a sexual exposure, no penetration etc. Developed flu like symptoms that also came with a swollen underarm lymph...
What do these test results indicate: REF RANGE EBV - EA (IgG) 98.3H 6...
I have tested for EBV and CMV. I am feeling ill with night sweats, Joint pains, Muscle Pains, Fatigue, Malaise, maybe GERD (idk yet)...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources