Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
21 - 40 (of 1155) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I had the Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) last May. And now in september I have major hair loss. When i wash my hair i loose about 400. I've...
Two weeks ago I was tested for several things due to the following symptoms: fatigue and generalized lymphadenopathy that is painful and ...
51 answers | 11 comments |
I've been dealing with EBV for at least two years now and I hate to admit that I think I have chronic EBV. I'm male, late twenties, acti...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I have chronique fatigue. I did a blood smear test but the doctor doesn't know the pathogens we can see on screen. Do you know ...
I was recently diagnosed with an EBV recurrence. Initially had mono 15/16 years ago, I'm 31 now. I've had a burning mouth that's gotten i...
let me tell u people ive had it for a year now. the symptoms you read about is only a quarter of it. my symptoms include white tonge, pai...
72 answers |
Can the Epstein Barr Virus cause lymph node swelling on right side of groin, redness (almost like a rash but the head sometimes entire pe...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Looking for recommended doctor in Atlanta area that has knowledge of Epstein Barr Virus and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If not Atlanta, ...
20584188 tn?1501264684
I just received my lab results for Epstein Barr. I have no idea what these mean, but I really don't want to wait another 3 weeks before I...
1 answer |
Hello, can someone tell me or have any experience with specific point muscle ache, ligament, & tendon symptoms with Chronic EBV? I only...
8 answers | 1 comment |
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
16 answers | 5 comments |
For years I had NO idea why I seemed to get very ill every year I got the flu shot. I thought I just had a weak immune system & was getti...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have been diagnosed with ebv about 3 months ago. It all started with swollen lymph nodes and a week later common flu symptoms like a so...
So, about 7 years ago I was diagnosed with mono at the age of 26. My levels of antibodies for EBV were off the charts high and remained t...
1230197 tn?1365011394
Can someone please look at these test results? EBV early anti Ab, IgG (neg), EBV early anti Ab Prof, Qn (high)1.40 (normal is 1.20), EBV ...
I have had CEBV for the past 5 years and most times it makes me so sleepy that all I do is sleep. I barely eat or do anything else. My ...
17 answers | 1 comment |
pvn
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors just confirm you ha...
14 answers | 6 comments |
3229560 tn?1347041110
14 months of being extremely ill, Dr finally tested me for everything including HIV, it came back positive only for EBV, l have low white...
76 answers | 4 comments |
Question about Mono, since it's related to EBV. I know someone who has recently been told they have EBV. Of course, like everyone, we all...
Hello, As everyone knows caffeine is bad for people who have Ebv. I just wanted to know if any of you guys know a replacement for caffei...
A
A
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources