Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
21 - 40 (of 1138) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sorry in advance for all the writing... okay, i'm just going to list all my symptoms and everything i was experiencing before i found ou...
I was recently diagnosed with EBV. I'm looking for recommendations of top doctors who specialize in EBV who are located in the Washingto...
EBV
EBV Ab VCA, IgM EBV Early Antigen Ab IgG 70.7 H EBV Ab VCA IgG 422.0 H EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab IgG 397.0 H CRP 73% What does this m...
hello i want to go visit a friend and stay at his house whom recently said he has the epstein barr virus. can i get infected with it? ...
Six months ago I was diagnosed with mono. I presented with an extremely sore throat, swollen glands, fatigue, and a fever. I had the mo...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 31 year old female that is suffering from transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord) from the Epstein Barre ...
1 answer |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with mono about 2 weeks ago. Things were getting better a few days ago, I thought I was the luckiest mono patient in the ...
hey guys recently i had a acute ebv antibody test done, everything came back as negative. Does this mean i can rule out a CAEBV infection...
hey guys quick question. can someone still have a CAEBV infection if everything was completely negative on acute antibody test? thanks
In June-July 2016 I went on a month trip backpacking through Europe. I didn't sleep much and drank a lot. When I came back I started a ne...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1662664 tn?1305742913
Hi Everyone, I was recently diagnosed with an active Cytomegalovirus infection. My blood tests also confirmed I'd had a previous Epste...
1 answer |
I've been sick and run down for at least 8 months. I've had to quit teaching. In order to have energy to take my kids to their practices ...
2 answers |
I had a oral sex almost 5 month ago I was testing continuously HIV negative but when i test EBV I got EBV-VCA IgG Positive = 12.5 ...
1378404 tn?1278978251
hi. i'm 21 years old and about a month ago my doctor found EBV in my bloodwork. i asked her to do bloodwork because i was having, and st...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all. So had my endo test me for EBV because I've been feeling off for a long while...started Spring of last year. Recently had an ab...
I've been dealing with EBV for at least two years now and I hate to admit that I think I have chronic EBV. I'm male, late twenties, acti...
7 answers | 1 comment |
523927 tn?1257022304
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
76 answers | 8 comments |
Been so sick for ten months now. Previously healthy 39 year old female. Got run down and then got a very bad bout of bronchitis had corti...
1 answer |
Hello, After many years of searching and visiting dozen of doctors in my country, nobody can provide me with adequate diagnosis. Here i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources