Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
21 - 40 (of 1080) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I am not aware of this virus at all and no matter how much I search I can't seem to find values for the test results I have. I st...
1 answer |
I never had fever, or sore/strep throat, lymph nodes, swollen tonsils .. but I'm having back pain, sometimes knees hurt and nausea..ugh t...
Hi guys for the past 4 months I've been feeling sick, so I went to the doctor which he diagnosed me with anemia gave me iron and pills fo...
Hi! I am new here, but my symptoms not :( I have been diagnosed with chronic lyme disease almost 2years ago with bartonella/babesia...
1 answer |
Hi Everybody! I was recently diagnosed with mono (33 yo male) and am curious if my symptoms are typical. 1. 3/7 - Started feeling t...
1 answer |
Okay, I tested positive for EBV in 9/2008: Anti-VCA IgG >5.00 Anti-VCA IgM 1.20 (ref 0-.90) Positive Anti-EBV Nuclear Ag IgG 4.56 (r...
13 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with EBV (just got the results back today). I started having problems with my eyes shortly after becoming pregna...
7 answers |
ebv
I have been suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome for the last 12 years caused by ebv. At the moment i'm on ebv drops supplied to me f...
19 answers |
Just wondering ive been showing ebv igM and igG antibodies the last 6 months .ive never broken out in a fever im 35 years old and feel li...
6 answers |
I've recently developed oral thrush. My tongue has three little white patches and is slightly sore. I have a very bitter/sour taste on my...
Hey there. I'm so happy to find this forum. I am a 22 year old woman. I was diagnosed with EBV last year. My doctor told me it is nothing...
2 answers |
358304 tn?1409713092
I don't even know where to begin... I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I'm 32 male. Have suffered from anxiety since 2007. In Ju...
2 answers |
Hi there I am a 32 year old female dealing with chronic mononucleosis symptoms. I contracted a pretty extreme and debilitating bout of m...
5 answers | 1 comment |
MARIBAVIR has proved very effective and nontoxic treating Epstein-Barr Infectious Mononucleosis. Medical papers on the subject published ...
3 answers |
Hello, In the last several months I have been tested for multiple things because I have some mystery autoimmune issue (at least that i...
Hi, all! My doctor used antibody tests to confirm that I have chronic reactivated EBV, which explains why I've been too tired to function...
Im a 29 year old female who has been fighting severe fatigue, headaches, fogginess, lack of energy/no desire to do every day chores or an...
3 answers |
So I was diagnosis with ebv 2 days ago but I tested negative for mono. So what does it mean? Can I still get mono?
2 answers |
I had mono 27 years ago and now am having similar symptoms that I had then. I went to a urgent care doctor who drew blood and when I got...
1 answer |
My 74 year old mother has neuroendocrine carcinoma in her lung and metastatic liver cancer. She was admitted to the emergency room on Ja...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources