Erectile Dysfunction Community
Am I a 20 year old with ED?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Am I a 20 year old with ED?

OK, so I am a healthy 20 year old and for the past year and a half or almost 2 years i have not been able to get a full erection without the help of some type of over the counter pill (viagra cialis livetra) now almost 2 years ago, i had full erections all the time. Morning afternoon and night. In the middle of class, in church. all the time. I masterbate normally i think for a 20 year old. no more than twice a day, and sometimes skipping 3 or 4 days at a time. I had sex with my partner wonderfully, with no problems. But now i cannot get an erection no matter what i try unless i have some kind of pill. I cannot even arouse myself anymore. I dont know what to do. I have never heard of a 20 year old with ED problems, and i always thought it occured in older men. sometimes it feels like i should have an erection but its just as normal as it can be and none occurs. so i feel like im still sexually aroused but no erection is present. with the help of a pill i have an erection but not near the effect i used to have naturally. The penis is not as straight and has more of a bend. Not an upwards bend but downwards, so i feel that it is not Peyronies, I am a very active person, i was a 3 letter athlete in high school, and i continue to work out. I know i am in good shape and this just stumps me. Also i am not under any stress what so ever, and for it to last 2 years just seems like it would be more of a physical problem. So my questions are:

1) What is the possibility for a 20 year old to have ED?

2) What can be the reasons that i have stopped having erections naturally?

3) What can i do to help myself get a natural erection if i can get one anymore at all?

4) Could there be anything wrong with my lifestyle that can affect me getting an erection?

5) Is this a sign of testicular cancer or some other type of fatal disease?

Again i used to have full on erections even while intoxicated, i do not drink heavily and do not smoke more than maybe 1 cigarette every 3 or 4 days. This has become a problem in the bedroom, and kind of erases the excitement of spontaneous sex. It more or less has to be planned. What can i do?