Can excessive masturbation cause ED? And can it be cured?
Hi there.
I'm 23 years old this year. There's just too many question going on in my head now and i really need some answers. So i'll start from the beginning. I started masturbating when i was around 8 years old. As time passes and masturbation became a habit, it became part of my life. I masturbated everyday. And when i was in my teenage years, i masturbated regularly. Sometimes, 3-5 times a day and the next day i would give myself a rest. In a week, i masturbated round 10-15 times. Once in a while i do experience weak erection, but after a days or 2 without masturbating, my erection comes back to normal. Masturbation also becomes a way for me to release stress as i'm working now and recently, due to stress, I've masturbated a lot. Like 4 times a day. I'm now suffering from depression as work has really been very stressful. i haven't been masturbating for a day now. And plan to keep it that way for a few days. My question is can excessive masturbation cause ED? I've read a few articles on various web and they're all giving different answers which leaves me very confused. And if ex. masturbation can cause ED, is there a cure for it? Can resting a few days help? Anyways, another problem occurred recently is that, I've spotted a small blister like thing(just one tiny white thing) near the sulcus part (side of the penis head). Is it herpes? I haven't had sexual intercourse for a month now. And based on the web, i'm not suffering from any symptoms of herpes. I also came across a web saying, excessive masturbating can cause that as friction happen when masturbating. Is that true? And it is contagious or something? Will time heal it? Please help as all these questions is really leaving me helpless and depress.
excessive masturbation can cause several issues.  while the act itself is normal, doing so excessively is not and should be discussed with your doctor.  it can lead to difficulties being able to perform with a partner, not just physically but emotionally/mentally.  definitely need to try to get this under control.