ED at age 18?
Starting 3 months ago my girlfriend and I have been sexually active pretty regularly up until about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've been having trouble getting an erection. A problem an 18 year old shouldn't have... Being a college student it could be due to the excessive alcohol consumption, but I've stopped two weeks ago to see if that's the reason and I don't smoke anything or do any other drugs. Can you help me find out what's wrong?
Hi R, Questions 1 do you masturbate more once a day, 2 do you watch porn and masturbate to porn daily.
Pleases come back.
Hey thanks for the help! Occasionally but normally it's just once and yea sometimes I do
Hi R, So the best thing you can do for now is just keep off the alcohol, and cut out the porn, and keep off masturbating for a few weeks, then see how it goes, but get out and exercise, at your age jogging, swimming and brisk walking.
Hard at your age but keep off fast foods and junk foods to much salt and sugars, if you start getting nocternal erections back and morning woods then things are geting better.
Good Luck